Remember, this is an open wound and should be treated with care. Follow these instructions closely to insure the best possible end results. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Microblading can take 6-8 weeks to fully heal.
- After 8 weeks, we are able to complete the touch up session.
- During the healing period, your eyebrows will look darker and bolder. Keep in mind that the healed result will be lighter and softer.
- Do not shower for 2 days after your tattoo. Bathing is fine, but be very careful not to get your face wet. After two days, you may apply a very small amount of Vaseline to your brows and shower. Immediately after you finish your shower, blot off the Vaseline with a clean paper towel until they are completely dry. Do not rub. Blot only.
- Keep your eyebrows dry for 10-14 days.
- Do not use any soaps, cleansers, ointments, lotions, or water during this time.
- Avoid working out — including yoga or any other activity that causes you to sweat — for 10-14 days.
- Do not apply makeup near the tattooed area for 10-14 days.
- Do not touch, pick, or scratch.
- Avoid pools, oceans, saunas, hot tubs, and sun exposure until fully healed. Once healed, it is recommended that you use sunscreen on the area.
If you are planning a chemical peel, laser treatments, or an MRI, please let your practitioner know that you have cosmetic tattoos. Microblading pigments are an iron oxide base and could cause irritation with these treatments.